Age Structure of Candidates
Number of Candidates for President
|Region||All Candidates||Average Age||Number of Candidates in Age Groups|
|Below 30||31-40||41-50||51-60||Over 60|
The terms are explained below.
- Data is displayed to 2 decimal places without rounding except for the age and gender structures.
- Electoral Ward – elections for the president, electoral ward is a whole self-governing region; in elections for deputies, self-governing region is divided into multiple electoral wards. The latter is applied in territorial division.
- Political party – political party or coalition of political parties or independent candidate.
- NEKA – independent candidate.
- Age - candidate’s age at the election day.
- Files for download are available in Slovak version only.
Supported Internet Browsers:
Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome 62 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 56 or higher